Properties of compression-molded plates made from wood powders impregnated with liquefied wood-based novolak-type phenol-formaldehyde resins
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 3471–3476, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Lee, W.-J., Wu, Y.-H., Wu, C.-C., Chang, K.-C. and Tseng, I.-M. (2010), Properties of compression-molded plates made from wood powders impregnated with liquefied wood-based novolak-type phenol-formaldehyde resins. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 3471–3476. doi: 10.1002/app.32698
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2009
- Bureau of Energy of Taiwan, ROC. Grant Number: 99-D0103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!