Highly purified natural rubber by saponificaion of latex: Analysis of green and cured properties
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 3524–3531, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Amnuaypornsri, S., Sakdapipanich, J. and Tanaka, Y. (2010), Highly purified natural rubber by saponificaion of latex: Analysis of green and cured properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 3524–3531. doi: 10.1002/app.32699
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2010
- Thailand Research Fund (TRF). Grant Number: PHD/0142/2546
- TRF and the Commission on Higher Education. Grant Number: RMU4980046
- Center of Excellence for Innovation in Chemistry (PERCH-CIC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!