Terminal-specific PEGylation of polypeptides in a dilute solution
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
Published 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 3269–3273, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Wu, J. J., Peng, H. T. and Shek, P. N. (2010), Terminal-specific PEGylation of polypeptides in a dilute solution. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 3269–3273. doi: 10.1002/app.32709
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2009
- Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC) and the Canadian National Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)/Department of National Defence (DND) Visiting Fellowship program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!