Novel polymeric flocculants based on polyacrylamide grafted dextran in kaolin suspension
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 3539–3544, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Krishnamoorthi, S., Adhikary, P., Mal, D. and Singh, R. P. (2010), Novel polymeric flocculants based on polyacrylamide grafted dextran in kaolin suspension. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 118: 3539–3544. doi: 10.1002/app.32716
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!