X-ray scattering experiments on sputtered titanium dioxide coatings onto PVDF polymers for self-cleaning applications
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 726–731, 15 January 2011
How to Cite
Marques, S. M., Tavares, C. J., Lanceros-Méndez, S. and Denchev, Z. (2011), X-ray scattering experiments on sputtered titanium dioxide coatings onto PVDF polymers for self-cleaning applications. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 726–731. doi: 10.1002/app.32744
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!