Transparent polysilicone coatings as protecting films for gold commemorative coins
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 1156–1160, 15 January 2011
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Yan, G.-P., Che, H.-W., Wang, X.-Y. and Guo, Q.-Z. (2011), Transparent polysilicone coatings as protecting films for gold commemorative coins. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 1156–1160. doi: 10.1002/app.32749
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2009
- Wuhan Scientific and Technological Project, Hubei Province. Grant Number: 201060623274
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50773060
- New Century Excellent Talents in University, State Education Ministry. Grant Number: 70: NCET-07-0649
- Hi-Tech Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA0218-09
- Key National Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province of China. Grant Number: 2009CDA052
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry. Grant Number: 1108
- Development Project of Shenzhen Guobao Mint (Shenzhen), China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!