Synthesis of diblock and triblock copolymers from butyl acrylate and styrene by reverse iodine transfer polymerization
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 2476–2484, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Enríquez-Medrano, F. J., Guerrero-Santos, R., Hernández-Valdez, M. and Lacroix-Desmazes, P. (2011), Synthesis of diblock and triblock copolymers from butyl acrylate and styrene by reverse iodine transfer polymerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 2476–2484. doi: 10.1002/app.32759
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2010
- French-Mexican PCP program 2007–2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!