Single polymeric bubble for the preparation of multiple micro/nano fibers
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 1161–1165, 15 January 2011
How to Cite
Ren, Z.-F. and He, J.-H. (2011), Single polymeric bubble for the preparation of multiple micro/nano fibers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 1161–1165. doi: 10.1002/app.32780
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10972053, 10802021
- National Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 08ZR1400300
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 09QA1400100
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: 2009ZRB02371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!