Morphology and tensile properties of polypropylene-multiwalled carbon nanotubes composite fibers
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 962–967, 15 January 2011
How to Cite
Soitong, T. and Pumchusak, J. (2011), Morphology and tensile properties of polypropylene-multiwalled carbon nanotubes composite fibers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 962–967. doi: 10.1002/app.32794
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2009
- Ministry of Science and Technology, Thailand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!