Preparation of heat-resistant branched poly(styrene-alt-NPMI) by ATRP with divinylbenzene as the branching agent
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 977–982, 15 January 2011
How to Cite
Wenyan, H., Huili, P., Bibiao, J., Qiang, R., Guangqun, Z., Lizhi, K., Dongliang, Z. and Jianhai, C. (2011), Preparation of heat-resistant branched poly(styrene-alt-NPMI) by ATRP with divinylbenzene as the branching agent. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 977–982. doi: 10.1002/app.32814
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2009
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20574032
- Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2007045
- CNPC Innovation Foundation. Grant Number: 05E7009
- Key Laboratory for Changzhou Polymer Materials
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!