Highly transparent films from carboxymethylated microfibrillated cellulose: The effect of multiple homogenization steps on key properties
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 2652–2660, 5 March 2011
How to Cite
Siró, I., Plackett, D., Hedenqvist, M., Ankerfors, M. and Lindström, T. (2011), Highly transparent films from carboxymethylated microfibrillated cellulose: The effect of multiple homogenization steps on key properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 2652–2660. doi: 10.1002/app.32831
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2010
- European Union Sixth Framework Programme SUSTAINPACK project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!