Acetylation of dendrimer-entrapped gold nanoparticles: Synthesis, stability, and X-ray attenuation properties
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 1673–1682, 5 February 2011
How to Cite
Peng, C., Wang, H., Guo, R., Shen, M., Cao, X., Zhu, M., Zhang, G. and Shi, X. (2011), Acetylation of dendrimer-entrapped gold nanoparticles: Synthesis, stability, and X-ray attenuation properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 1673–1682. doi: 10.1002/app.32845
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20974019, 30901730, 50925312
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2007CB936000
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 09PJ1400600
- Program for Professor of Special Appointment (Eastern Scholar) at Shanghai Institutions of Higher Learning
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Young Teacher Foundation of Donghua University. Grant Number: 200802
- Shanghai Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10ZR1400800
- Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20090073110072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!