Synthesis and curing properties of a novel curing agent based on N-(4-hydroxyphenyl) maleimide and dicyclopentadiene moieties
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 56–61, 5 April 2011
How to Cite
Liu, J., Zeng, X.-L., Zhang, X.-Y. and Xia, X.-N. (2011), Synthesis and curing properties of a novel curing agent based on N-(4-hydroxyphenyl) maleimide and dicyclopentadiene moieties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 56–61. doi: 10.1002/app.32850
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2009
- Natural Science Foundation of Hunan. Grant Number: 2008FJ3116
- Baling Petrochemical
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!