Comparative study of the structure and properties of wool treated by a chicken-feather keratin agent, plasma, and their combination
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 1627–1634, 5 February 2011
How to Cite
Wang, X. and Peng, Y. (2011), Comparative study of the structure and properties of wool treated by a chicken-feather keratin agent, plasma, and their combination. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 1627–1634. doi: 10.1002/app.32853
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2010
- Education Department of Shannxi Province. Grant Number: 05JK203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!