Poly(acrylic acid–sodium styrene sulfonate) organogels: Preparation, characterization, and alcohol superabsorbency
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 2759–2769, 5 March 2011
How to Cite
Kabiri, K., Azizi, A., Zohuriaan-Mehr, M. J., Marandi, G. B. and Bouhendi, H. (2011), Poly(acrylic acid–sodium styrene sulfonate) organogels: Preparation, characterization, and alcohol superabsorbency. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 2759–2769. doi: 10.1002/app.32854
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!