Nonisothermal crystallization kinetics of polypropylene/polypropylene-g-polystyrene/polystyrene blends
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 1721–1731, 5 February 2011
How to Cite
Li, J., Li, H., Ke, Y., Li, Q., Zhang, L. and Hu, Y. (2011), Nonisothermal crystallization kinetics of polypropylene/polypropylene-g-polystyrene/polystyrene blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 1721–1731. doi: 10.1002/app.32861
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2009
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50703044
- PetroChina Co., Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!