Separation of ethylene glycol–water mixtures with composite poly(vinyl alcohol)–polypropylene membranes
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 1704–1710, 5 February 2011
How to Cite
Shahverdi, M., Mohammadi, T. and Pak, A. (2011), Separation of ethylene glycol–water mixtures with composite poly(vinyl alcohol)–polypropylene membranes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 1704–1710. doi: 10.1002/app.32862
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!