Morphologies and mechanical properties of polylactide/thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer blends
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 2778–2783, 5 March 2011
How to Cite
Feng, F. and Ye, L. (2011), Morphologies and mechanical properties of polylactide/thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 2778–2783. doi: 10.1002/app.32863
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!