Effect of vegetable-based polyols in unimodal glass-transition polyurethane slabstock viscoelastic foams and some guidance for the control of their structure–property behavior. I
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 2683–2697, 5 March 2011
How to Cite
Vaughan, B. R., Wilkes, G. L., Dounis, D. V. and McLaughlin, C. (2011), Effect of vegetable-based polyols in unimodal glass-transition polyurethane slabstock viscoelastic foams and some guidance for the control of their structure–property behavior. I. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 2683–2697. doi: 10.1002/app.32865
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2009
- United Soybean Board
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!