In situ formation of nanocomposites based on polyethylene and silica nanospheres
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 1771–1780, 5 February 2011
How to Cite
Zapata, P., Quijada, R. and Benavente, R. (2011), In situ formation of nanocomposites based on polyethylene and silica nanospheres. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 1771–1780. doi: 10.1002/app.32888
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2010
- CONICYT (FONDAP project 11980002)
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovacion (Project MAT2007-65519-C02-01)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!