Sensing behaviors of polymer/carbon nanotubes composites prepared in reversed microemulsion polymerization
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 1842–1847, 5 February 2011
How to Cite
Li, Z., Li, Q., Shang, S., Li, L., Yang, X., Yu, X. and Yan, G. (2011), Sensing behaviors of polymer/carbon nanotubes composites prepared in reversed microemulsion polymerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 1842–1847. doi: 10.1002/app.32894
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
- Educational Bureau of Hubei Province. Grant Numbers: Q20091508, Q20091511
- Scientific Research Key Project of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 209081
- State Key Laboratory of Coordination Chemistry, Nanjing University
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20904044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!