Sensing behaviors of polymer/carbon nanotubes composites prepared in reversed microemulsion polymerization
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 1842–1847, 5 February 2011
How to Cite
Li, Z., Li, Q., Shang, S., Li, L., Yang, X., Yu, X. and Yan, G. (2011), Sensing behaviors of polymer/carbon nanotubes composites prepared in reversed microemulsion polymerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 1842–1847. doi: 10.1002/app.32894
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
- Educational Bureau of Hubei Province. Grant Numbers: Q20091508, Q20091511
- Scientific Research Key Project of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 209081
- State Key Laboratory of Coordination Chemistry, Nanjing University
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20904044
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!