Use of solid residue from olive kernel pyrolysis for polymer matrix composite manufacturing: Physical and mechanical characterization
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 2167–2173, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Papanicolaou, G. C., Xepapadaki, A. G., Angelakopoulos, G. C., Zabaniotou, A. and Ioannidou, O. (2011), Use of solid residue from olive kernel pyrolysis for polymer matrix composite manufacturing: Physical and mechanical characterization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 2167–2173. doi: 10.1002/app.32944
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!