Novel materials from unsaturated polyester resin/styrene/tung oil blends with high impact strengths and enhanced mechanical properties
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 2174–2182, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Das, K., Ray, D., Banerjee, C., Bandyopadhyay, N. R., Mohanty, A. K. and Misra, M. (2011), Novel materials from unsaturated polyester resin/styrene/tung oil blends with high impact strengths and enhanced mechanical properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 2174–2182. doi: 10.1002/app.32957
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2009
- All India Council for Technical Education
- New Directions and Alternative Renewable Fuels Research Program 2009, Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs. Grant Number: SR9225
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!