Preparation and characterization of UV-curable organic/inorganic hybrid composites for NIR cutoff and antistatic coatings
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 202–211, 5 April 2011
How to Cite
Chiu, H.-T., Chang, C.-Y., Chen, C.-L., Chiang, T.-Y. and Guo, M.-T. (2011), Preparation and characterization of UV-curable organic/inorganic hybrid composites for NIR cutoff and antistatic coatings. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 202–211. doi: 10.1002/app.32978
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!