Impact of injection-molding processing parameters on the electrical, mechanical, and thermal properties of thermoplastic/carbon nanotube nanocomposites
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 70–78, 5 April 2011
How to Cite
Rios, P. F., Ophir, A., Kenig, S., Efrati, R., Zonder, L. and Popovitz-Biro, R. (2011), Impact of injection-molding processing parameters on the electrical, mechanical, and thermal properties of thermoplastic/carbon nanotube nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 70–78. doi: 10.1002/app.32983
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!