Effect of recrystallization on the molecular mobility of a copolymer of vinylidene fluoride and hexafluoropropylene
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 13–20, 5 April 2011
How to Cite
Kochervinskij, V. V., Malyshkina, I. A., Bessonova, N. P., Suljanov, S. N. and Dembo, K. A. (2011), Effect of recrystallization on the molecular mobility of a copolymer of vinylidene fluoride and hexafluoropropylene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 13–20. doi: 10.1002/app.32993
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!