Shanqin Xu and Xiaoli Yan contributed equally to this work.
In vitro biocompatibility of electrospun silk fibroin mats with Schwann cells
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 6, pages 3490–3494, 15 March 2011
How to Cite
Xu, S., Yan, X., Zhao, Y., Wang, W. and Yang, Y. (2011), In vitro biocompatibility of electrospun silk fibroin mats with Schwann cells. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 3490–3494. doi: 10.1002/app.32996
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2009
- Hi-Tech Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2006AA02A128
- Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30770585, 30970713
- Nature Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2009518
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!