Effect of maleic anhydride grafted ethylene propylene diene monomer (MAH-g-EPDM) on the properties of kaolin reinforced EPDM rubber
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 2268–2274, 15 February 2011
How to Cite
Manjhi, S. and Sarkhel, G. (2011), Effect of maleic anhydride grafted ethylene propylene diene monomer (MAH-g-EPDM) on the properties of kaolin reinforced EPDM rubber. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 2268–2274. doi: 10.1002/app.33017
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!