A novel electric elastomer based on starch/transformer oil drop/silicone rubber hybrid
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 2991–2995, 5 March 2011
How to Cite
Hao, L., Ding, C. and Zhao, X. (2011), A novel electric elastomer based on starch/transformer oil drop/silicone rubber hybrid. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 2991–2995. doi: 10.1002/app.33038
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 60778042
- “863” Foundation. Grant Number: 2007DP020001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!