Melt index prediction by RBF neural network optimized with an adaptive new ant colony optimization algorithm
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 5, pages 3093–3100, 5 March 2011
How to Cite
Li, J. and Liu, X. (2011), Melt index prediction by RBF neural network optimized with an adaptive new ant colony optimization algorithm. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 3093–3100. doi: 10.1002/app.33060
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50876093
- International Cooperation and Exchange Project of Science and Technology Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2009C34008
- National High Technology Research and Development Program 863. Grant Number: 2006AA05Z226
- Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars of Zhejiang University. Grant Number: 581645
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!