Theoretical and experimental study of the melting process of high-density polyethylene for multidimensional vibration equipment
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 5, pages 2912–2920, 5 June 2011
How to Cite
Zeng, G.-S., Qu, J.-P. and Liu, Y.-J. (2011), Theoretical and experimental study of the melting process of high-density polyethylene for multidimensional vibration equipment. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 2912–2920. doi: 10.1002/app.33079
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20074010, 10472034, 10590351
- National Natural Science Equipment Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20027002
- Department of Education of Hunan Province. Grant Number: 08C278
- Natural Science Foundation of Hunan Province. Grant Number: 09JJ6083
- Doctorate Foundation of South China University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!