Control of molecular weight distribution for polypropylene obtained by a commercial Ziegler–Natta catalyst: Effect of a cocatalyst and hydrogen
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 101–108, 5 April 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, H.-X., Lee, Y.-J., Park, J.-R., Lee, D.-H. and Yoon, K.-B. (2011), Control of molecular weight distribution for polypropylene obtained by a commercial Ziegler–Natta catalyst: Effect of a cocatalyst and hydrogen. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 101–108. doi: 10.1002/app.33080
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!