Structural development of poly(ethylene terephthalate) during uniaxial stretching above the glass-transition temperature: Study of the statistical influence of the stretching variables
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 1253–1265, 5 May 2011
How to Cite
Todorov, L. V., Martins, C. I. and Viana, J. C. (2011), Structural development of poly(ethylene terephthalate) during uniaxial stretching above the glass-transition temperature: Study of the statistical influence of the stretching variables. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1253–1265. doi: 10.1002/app.33099
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2010
- DESY and the European Commission under HASYLAB Project DESY-D-II-05-101 EC and the FP6 contracts RII3-CT-2004-506008 IA-SFS
- Project APT_PACK-SRTP-505204-1
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/44917/2008 (a Ph.D. student grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!