Molecular composites created by the solution blending of polyaniline and sulfonated poly(ether sulfone)
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 1138–1144, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Kanhegaokar, S. A., Chunji, G., Choi, E.-Y., Kwon, O.-P. and Lee, S.-H. (2011), Molecular composites created by the solution blending of polyaniline and sulfonated poly(ether sulfone). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1138–1144. doi: 10.1002/app.33110
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2009
- Fundamental R&D Program for Core Technology of Materials (funded by the Korean Ministry of Knowledge Economy)
- Priority Research Centers Program through the NRF of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0028294
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!