Synergistic effect of a novel charring agent and ammonium polyphosphate on the flame retardancy of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 968–973, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Jun, W., Yi, J. and Cai, X.-F. (2011), Synergistic effect of a novel charring agent and ammonium polyphosphate on the flame retardancy of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 968–973. doi: 10.1002/app.33115
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2010
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50973066
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!