Transesterification-induced cocrystallization of poly(trimethylene terephthalate) and poly(butylene succinate) blends
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 1297–1306, 5 May 2011
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Bao, L., Chen, Y., Zhou, W., Tan, L. and Yuan, S. (2011), Transesterification-induced cocrystallization of poly(trimethylene terephthalate) and poly(butylene succinate) blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1297–1306. doi: 10.1002/app.33122
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2010
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: 2009GQH0068
- Jiangxi Provincial Department of Education
- Program for Innovative Research Team in University of Jiangxi Province
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-06-0574
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0730
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!