Monomer and radical reactivity ratios in 4-vinylbenzenesulfonic acid sodium salt–acrylamide copolymerization in 0.1M NaCl solution
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 850–856, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Sünbül, D., Paril, A., Alb, A. M., Catalgil-Giz, H. and Giz, A. T. (2011), Monomer and radical reactivity ratios in 4-vinylbenzenesulfonic acid sodium salt–acrylamide copolymerization in 0.1M NaCl solution. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 850–856. doi: 10.1002/app.33134
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2009
- ITU and TUBITAK-BDP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!