Improving tensile strength and toughness of melt processed polyamide 6/multiwalled carbon nanotube composites by in situ polymerization and filler surface functionalization
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 133–140, 5 April 2011
How to Cite
Deng, H., Bilotti, E., Zhang, R., Wang, K., Zhang, Q., Peijs, T. and Fu, Q. (2011), Improving tensile strength and toughness of melt processed polyamide 6/multiwalled carbon nanotube composites by in situ polymerization and filler surface functionalization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 133–140. doi: 10.1002/app.33140
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!