Electrical and dielectric characteristics of Al/polyindole Schottky barrier diodes. II. Frequency dependence
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 390–396, 5 April 2011
How to Cite
Yeriskin, S. A., Unal, H. I. and Sari, B. (2011), Electrical and dielectric characteristics of Al/polyindole Schottky barrier diodes. II. Frequency dependence. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 390–396. doi: 10.1002/app.33148
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2009
- Gazi University Research Fund. Grant Number: FEF 05/2006-45
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!