Preparation and properties of swellable thermoplastic elastomer alloys based on elastomeric powder, polypropylene, and superabsorbent polymer
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 1290–1296, 5 May 2011
How to Cite
Wack, H., Hintemann, D., Michael, H. and Buschner, N. (2011), Preparation and properties of swellable thermoplastic elastomer alloys based on elastomeric powder, polypropylene, and superabsorbent polymer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1290–1296. doi: 10.1002/app.33160
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
- German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (AiF within the agenda for the promotion of industrial cooperative research and development (IGF); project no. 15382 BG of the research association VEU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!