Synthesis and characterization of polysiloxanes with pendant bicyclic fragments
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 1572–1582, 5 May 2011
How to Cite
Mukbaniani, O., Tatrishvili, T., Titvinidze, G. and Patsatsia, S. (2011), Synthesis and characterization of polysiloxanes with pendant bicyclic fragments. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1572–1582. doi: 10.1002/app.33164
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2010
- Georgian National Science Foundation. Grant Number: GNSF/ST06/4-070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!