Phase separation and thermal aging behavior of styrene-butadiene rubber vulcanizates using liquid polymers as plasticizers studied by differential scanning calorimetry and dynamic mechanical spectroscopy
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 434–440, 5 April 2011
How to Cite
Nakazono, T., Ozaki, A. and Matsumoto, A. (2011), Phase separation and thermal aging behavior of styrene-butadiene rubber vulcanizates using liquid polymers as plasticizers studied by differential scanning calorimetry and dynamic mechanical spectroscopy. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 434–440. doi: 10.1002/app.33165
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!