Effect of epoxy oligomer on viscoelasticity of acrylic polymer
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 1316–1321, 5 May 2011
How to Cite
Uematsu, H., Aoki, Y., Sugimoto, M. and Koyama, K. (2011), Effect of epoxy oligomer on viscoelasticity of acrylic polymer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1316–1321. doi: 10.1002/app.33178
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!