Properties and thermal degradation kinetics of polystyrene/organoclay nanocomposites synthesized by solvent blending method: Effect of processing conditions and organoclay loading
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 1322–1336, 5 May 2011
How to Cite
Krishna, S. V. and Pugazhenthi, G. (2011), Properties and thermal degradation kinetics of polystyrene/organoclay nanocomposites synthesized by solvent blending method: Effect of processing conditions and organoclay loading. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1322–1336. doi: 10.1002/app.33179
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!