Water absorption and dimensional stability of short kenaf fiber-filled polypropylene composites treated with maleated polypropylene
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 563–572, 5 April 2011
How to Cite
Law, T. T. and Ishak, Z. A. M. (2011), Water absorption and dimensional stability of short kenaf fiber-filled polypropylene composites treated with maleated polypropylene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 563–572. doi: 10.1002/app.33184
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!