Influence of crystallinity on the fracture toughness of poly(lactic acid)/montmorillonite nanocomposites prepared by twin-screw extrusion
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 896–905, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Gamez-Perez, J., Nascimento, L., Bou, J.J., Franco-Urquiza, E., Santana, O.O., Carrasco, F. and Ll. Maspoch, M. (2011), Influence of crystallinity on the fracture toughness of poly(lactic acid)/montmorillonite nanocomposites prepared by twin-screw extrusion. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 896–905. doi: 10.1002/app.33191
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2010
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Spanish Government. Grant Number: MAT2007-62450
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!