A die rotating system for moderations of extrusion load and pressure drop profiles for molten PP and wood/polypropylene composites in extrusion processes
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 1006–1016, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Intawong, N., Kantala, C., Lotaisong, W. and Sombatsompop, N. (2011), A die rotating system for moderations of extrusion load and pressure drop profiles for molten PP and wood/polypropylene composites in extrusion processes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1006–1016. doi: 10.1002/app.33209
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2010
- Thailand Research Fund (TRF Research Senior Scholar. Grant Number: RTA5280008 and V.P. Wood Co., Ltd (Thailand)
- Office of the Higher Education Commission (OHEC, under Postdoctoral grant and the National Research University Program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!