MMA bulk polymerization and its influence on in situ resin viscosity comparing several chemorheological models
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 1367–1371, 5 May 2011
How to Cite
Teyssandier, F. and Love, B. J. (2011), MMA bulk polymerization and its influence on in situ resin viscosity comparing several chemorheological models. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1367–1371. doi: 10.1002/app.33214
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!