Synthesis of copper–polystyrene nanocomposite particles using water in supercritical carbon dioxide medium and its antimicrobial activity
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 1027–1033, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Kamrupi, I. R. and Dolui, S. K. (2011), Synthesis of copper–polystyrene nanocomposite particles using water in supercritical carbon dioxide medium and its antimicrobial activity. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 1027–1033. doi: 10.1002/app.33230
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2010
- Naval Research Board of India. Grant Number: DNRD/05/4003/NRB/163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!