Effect of acid and pH value on the photografting initiated by aliphatic ketones in aqueous solutions
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 701–709, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Jin, E., Xie, M., Gao, Y. and Wang, H. (2011), Effect of acid and pH value on the photografting initiated by aliphatic ketones in aqueous solutions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 120: 701–709. doi: 10.1002/app.33232
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20574006
- Beijing Municipal Commission of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!